「無性群象 ─ 山城無性／浪漫戀小組」
Get to know the aromantic flag
What do the colours of the aromantic flag mean?
- Dark green: aromanticism, chosen because green is the opposite of red which is a colour traditionally associated with romantic love
- Light green: the aromantic spectrum
- White: platonic relationships and attraction
- Grey: grey-aromantic and demiromantic people
- Black: the sexuality and romantic orientation spectrums, meaning this flag is inclusive
Flag designer: Tumblr user Cameron
The original is posted in 2014, the flag used now is the modified version with the yellow stripe changed to white.
In the 2016 Asexual Community Survey, aromanticism has the highest percentage (29.5%) out of all romantic attractions.